Weather your miles away on vacation or in a hurry and forget, home integration of window treatments is an easy solution to accommodate. Raise and lower window treatments by way of temperature, time, and elements set your preferences and let the technology do the work. Contact your DDB rep for a consultation on integration of window treatments.
Motorized Blinds & Shades in Nashville
Automatic and Remote-Controlled Window Treatments are a great addition to your current home automation systems.
Motorized Window Treatments
Controlling window shades and blinds with smart technology.
- Appeal to consumers' interest in lowering their heating and cooling bills by adopting automated systems that help improve their home's energy efficiency.
- Motorized blinds & shades can be programmed to control interior heat gain—they raise and lower at optimal times of day, depending on the season, to accomplish both of those goals.
- Motorized shades are certified Best for Kids™—they're the safest choice because motorization eliminates cords, which can be a safety hazard for small children and pets.
- For added home security, consumers can use automatic timers to lower window coverings at night or while away from home.
- As the latest trend in home automation, it's perfect for tech savvy, early adopters.
- The system is unobtrusive—smooth and quiet in operation. Motorization eliminates cords, allowing the viewer to focus on the beauty and simplicity of the blinds or shades.
Smart Window Treatments
DDB makes shade motorization easy and efficient. Shades can be controlled by simple wall switches, hand-held transmitters and automatic sensors. WiFi networks can be used to control shades with a variety of home electronics products including smart phones, voice control “assistants”, universal remotes, tablets and lap-top computers. Contact a rep today to find what motorization is best for your needs.
- Integrates with smart-home systems, like Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Convenient mobile app for shade control with iOS or Android devices
- Power options include: Plug-in transformer, rechargeable battery pack with a three-year battery life (on average), and reloadable battery case with either AA lithium or AA alkaline batteries
- Adjust the mood of your room with a simple voice command.